HaloSPA- a unique atmosphere saturated with fine salt having rejuvenating, relaxing, and therapeutic effects. It is a comprehensive imitation of natural salt rooms with specific micro-climate and strong healing properties. Particularly high efficiency occurs when this method is combined with the heating procedures such as the infrared sauna, the bath or steam bath. Fine particles of salt can much easier get into the body through heated up skin, when the pores are extended. Salt gently cleanses, removes inflammation, and regenerates the skin, leaving it silky. In order to achieve the maximum result, we use the ultrasonic nebuliser for natural salt ULTRASALT® (www.ultrasalt.ru) directly in the steam bath Hammam, which increases the healing effect for multiple times. One of the biggest benefits is that there is no need to spend a long time in the HaloSPA we offer, to achieve such results as in the salt room or cave.
In order to achieve an equivalent result, it requires 15 to 20 minutes of HaloSPA. It will replace a number of hours that you spend in the salt room or cave.
Salt therapy effect on the body:
- Enriches the skin and body with trace elements and biologically active substances, with 84 elements from the Mendeleev periodic table, especially with iodine;
- Effectively cleanses and rejuvenates the skin, making it soft and velvety;
- Heals the wounds and scars;
- Prevents skin itching and irritation, including allergies;
- Effectively treats the skin diseases such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema, etc.
- Increases the supply of oxygen to tissues;
- Activates the skin glands;
- Gives the skin elasticity and tone;
- Cleanse the airways and respiratory organs;
- Improves lymph and blood circulation;
- Promotes the clearance of body from slag;
- Improves metabolic processes in the body that promotes the clearance;
- Eliminates cellulite;
- Increases blood supply to the skin;
- Has a positive effect on the autonomic nervous system and immunity, it is recommended for heightened psycho-emotional state, seasonal depression, allergies.
Salt and breathing:
- Common cold
- Allergy, which affects the ears, eyes, and nose areas
- Asthma, chronic lung disease, pneumonia, bronchitis
- Ear, nose and throat diseases (rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis)
How is Halotheraphy carried out in HaloSPA?
During the session the client is located into the atmosphere of salt aerosol; without strong fragrance, and the eyes are not irritated. Throughout the day, the finest salt particles are released in the air of HaloSPA, through the respiratory tract and pores, they penetrate into the body up to the finest alveoli, where the blood is refined with valuable trace elements. You can enjoy the HaloSPA procedure by simply spending time in our Hammam, or by choosing one of the existing rituals offered in our SPA salon.